Don't forget to poke the photos to enlarge!

Saturday, October 14, 2017

A Good Time Was Had By All!




When I woke up this morning, Tessie was ready to go!

Today is the first day of the local miniature show and sale.  This year it is back at the Woman's club.  It was done there for years.  Last year they tried it at the Mini Time Machine Museum. It was over crowded and being short, I kept getting stepped on all the time that I was there... Tall people don't tend to look down and behind themselves.

Anyway, it was much nicer today and Tessie was ready to go at five thirty... The show doesn't open until ten.
 Anyway, when we got there, there was a line by the door. 

As soon as we got inside, we made a B line for the one table that I always buy from. 

I loaded up on trims from Debbie Laue.  She always had a wonderful selection of small print fabrics and trims. She also carries all kinds of kits and other goodies!

I loaded up.
If by chance you see her at a show, be sure to look.  I know you will find something that you really, really want!

This is her card.  She also has an online shop.  The address is at the bottom of the card.
When we got home, Tessie grabbed the bags and ran for the bed.  She spread out all of the treasures and started sorting through.  We spent around fifty dollars, but it was worth every penny.  We can't buy the tiny trims here in Tucson, so I loaded up.  These will last me at least part of the year. Then I may have to go on line to restock.
Anyway, Tessie is happy.  And if Tessie is happy, everybody's happy.
 
Maybe I should make her a new hat.
 
See you tomorrow.
 

1 comment:

Giac said...

Hello Casey,
I am so glad that you had a good time and found such lovely items. Debbie has wonderful merchandise up on her website and she is lovely to do business with.
Big hug
Giac