Don't forget to poke the photos to enlarge!

Friday, October 13, 2017

The Candidates...

I had a doctor's appointment this morning. Nothing wrong. Just a checkup.

Then we went to see the new "Blade Runner" movie.  It is 2 hours and forty some minutes long... About 40 minutes too long. It was good, but they could have made it shorter and it would have been even better.

Anyway, I did NOT get any mini-ing done.  I started looking at possibilities of minis to put out in the back yard. 

That kept me busy for a while...

I already have decided to use these two.
This one, I am still trying to get all of the clay off of the top.  I just want it to be a starter place for small plants.. I am not going to get fancy.
The potting shed that I just got a month or so ago is another possibility, but I probably will decide to keep it in the house after putting a lot of work into it.

Tessie seems to feel that it should stay inside too... It is going to be a lot of work to get it right and I don't want to ruin it by putting it outside, unless I can find a spot on the back porch where it will be sheltered.
Tessie vetoed this one completely... She refuses to live in a gourd.  She says that they are weird inside, what with all the seeds and dust.

I tend to agree with her on that decision.  I am thinking that it would make one or two nice coil topped baskets. 

The birds outside can find somewhere else to make a nest too.

Anyway, so much for mini hunting today.  I am going back and finish the rainbow shawl. It is close to done.  I want to move on to something else in the Christmas present department too.

Back to doing something worthwhile.

See you tomorrow.

No comments: