Don't forget to poke the photos to enlarge!

Monday, December 11, 2017

In Stitches....

I worked on this off and on all day... I am just about finished. 

Nope. You can't see it. It's for Christmas.

I had an early doctor's appointment this morning.  Just the usual. Nothing wrong.

Anyway, I decided that I needed to get the shawl out of the way... I'm almost there.

I did absolutely nothing on the room box today.  I just worked on the shawl.  The room box is coming along nicely.

I have high hopes of having it finished by Christmas.

And yes. I am still trying to vacate the premises. Tessie, Zar, the TV set and the frog... Not a lot of luck so far...

I moved things around for Christmas and now Kota has three places to sleep in the bedroom... That's not counting the bed. 

A cat Bed. A Cat Tree.  A fake fur throw under my work table...

Where does he end up? Usually I have to fight with him for a place to put my feet on the bed... He's hopeless.

I'm giving up for today.  See you tomorrow.

No comments: